If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Evans Collars Shaped Collar, Size 16, Velvet, Pink
- orange Pet Rope Car Special Pet Supplies Car Seat Belt Suitable for Most Dogs Adjustable Traction Rope Camouflage (color orange)
- Red M(20 kg inside pet) Red M(20 kg inside pet) Soft With Backrest Pet Nest Four Seasons Universal Removable And Washable Small Medium Velvet Dog Cat Litter Villa Warm Mat 2 color Optional HAODAMAI (color Red, Size M(20 kg inside pet))
- Video Doorbell, 2.4G Wireless Video Doorbell Intercom System Camera with 7 LCD Monitor
- CatastrophiCreations Cat Mod Escape Hatch Handcrafted Elevated Wall, Onyx, One Size
- Aetertek Replacement Parts Antenna for Waterproof Rechargeable Trainer Dog Training Shock Collar System AT211 AT216, AT218, AT219, AT918, AT919, AT919C (Replacement Antenna)
- CHONGWFS Comfortable High Density Sponge Dog Bed Suitable for Medium large Dogs, Predecting Spine Dog Mattresses, all removable and washable,all seasons (Size S)
- Dog Chew Toys Plush Squeaky Toys 15 1 2' Plush Corduroy Durable Dog Chew Toys for Small and Large Dogs Long Lasting Dog Toy Large (Grey, Elephant)
- Ferza PetSuppliesMisc Japan, South Korea, autumn and winter, wearing a hat, cotton coat, dog clothing, pet clothes, hooded down clothes (color Beige, Size XL)
- High Road Wag'nRide Doggie Sidecar Pet Booster Seat
- KESS InHouse EBI Emporium Floral Fiesta Purple Multi Lavender Watercolor Dog Place Mat, 24 x 15
- LL Solar 8led Wine Bottle Cork Shaped LED Starry String Lights Night Fairy Lights Lamp Wedding and Xmas Party Pack of 4
- NotNeutral 01501778R Lino Coffee Mugs, Set of 4, Periwinkle
- Pet Retractable Dog Lead with Ergonomic Design & Smooth Leash Retraction Supports Medium & Large Dogs
- Rechargeable Small Dog (3 12 lbs) Remote Training 10 level Shock Vibrate Collar (GT211S350W)
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.