If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Evans Collars Shaped Collar, Size 16, Velvet, Pink
- orange Pet Rope Car Special Pet Supplies Car Seat Belt Suitable for Most Dogs Adjustable Traction Rope Camouflage (color orange)
- Red M(20 kg inside pet) Red M(20 kg inside pet) Soft With Backrest Pet Nest Four Seasons Universal Removable And Washable Small Medium Velvet Dog Cat Litter Villa Warm Mat 2 color Optional HAODAMAI (color Red, Size M(20 kg inside pet))
- Video Doorbell, 2.4G Wireless Video Doorbell Intercom System Camera with 7 LCD Monitor
- CatastrophiCreations Cat Mod Escape Hatch Handcrafted Elevated Wall, Onyx, One Size
- BYCWS Cat Dog Bed Dog Blanket Dog Bed Large Crate Pad Mat Soft Mattress AntiSlip 100% Washable Dog Mattress Pets Kennel Pads,27.56x16.93in
- bluee LargeGreen Jem Double Door Dog Crate, Medium, Red
- DEYACE Dog Prong Collar, Professional Dog Pinch Training Collar, Adjustable Size and Quick Release Buckle, Stainless Steel Choke Pinch Dog Collar with Comfort Tips Heavy Duty Leash
- Fluval Edge Ornament Bamboo Wall II
- HSDDA Party Pet Costume Pet sweater autumn and winter pet clothes jacket hooded dog clothes (color Black, Size M) Pet Uniform (color Black, Size M)
- KESS InHouse Maria Bazarova Red Flowers Black Floral Dog Bed, 30 x 40
- M(70cm) TLTLCWW Pet Bed, Removable And Washable Kennel Four Seasons Available Pet Cat Sofa Bed, Multisize (Size M(70cm))
- Outdoor Dog Kennel Egg Shape Dog Cat Bed Cat Sleeping Bag Zipper Felt Cloth Winter Warm Pet House All Around Cat Nest Detachable Cushion Mat Dog House,A
- Pet Dog Cat Heating Pad Electric, AUOKER Waterproof Heated Pet Mat with Resistant Steel Cord and Cover Replacements for Pets Dogs Cats Keep Warmer, FastHeating Cat Bed Cage Heated Mat (bluee)
- RJ HOME Cat Litter Cat Toilet Antiflying Splashing Cat Litter (color Pink)
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.